Sunday, January 24, 2010

Breakfast with Me

So here it is, the truth, nothing but the truth so help me god. I am an addict. I am not sure to what but "It" is out there somewhere. Today, as I sat on FaceBook the wonderful social network with all the games and fame, and the really neat status updates, and then at the end of the day, dinner is not cooked, the world is the same, and you are only dressed because you had to pick up your children. So they offered up a point system to see how bad you had been, and I have come to the conclusion that though I am fairly nice today, I have not always been so.
  I throw myself into everything. I overdo, I try to overachieve. But this blog, is not going to be filled with those zingy bits of insanity. It is going to be filled with the journey to the center of the Oven. I love computers, cooking and my lovable dog, Dakota- or Kody as the case may be. I have been neglecting all three while my veggies grew, my fish died and my friends ate at my cafe. This is my journey back...
And I invite you dear friends to come back with me. 
Sit for a minute with me at the insanity I call Breakfast..

No comments:

Post a Comment