Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wii FIT

We bought a Wii and then we bought the Wii Fit and what is painful is I am 50+ years old according to it. I have great posture but I am obese. :( 
  I did feel so much better though when my honey stepped onto the board, and then he found out he was overweight and almost 70. It felt so much better than when I found out I was a few years older than I am. I guess if you hang on and the world beats you up then you might just wake up one day and be old and fat, or wake up and start living a life that is better than the one you had before.
   I smoked for about 25 years, the doctors told me repeatedly how bad it was for me. I took part in an autopsy of a smoker. His lungs were icky and hard, but it did not even faze me. I hacked my way through bronchitis every winter and kept smoking. My doctors tthreatened me with emphysema but I kept smoking.  Then one morning I woke up and I was wheezing like a million year old man who had worked in coal mine for a thousand years, and I decided to I was going to quit. I haven't had a cigarette in three years. I am grateful for being able to breathe better.
  But the Wii is going to have to tell me how I am getting better, maybe when it is done, the doctor can help me out too..

No comments:

Post a Comment