Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Random moments in my day

I was not there
But I did see,
But what you took was not from me
I was not there 
But i did see
The pain you caused was not to me
I was once there 
And did not see
For what you took was from me
I once was there
And I refused to see
The pain you were causing all to me
You are there
And you refuse to see
You prefer to blame it on ones like me
You are there
And you will see
The price for what you are doing is not free

There are hundreds of parents who are in one way or another stealing the life 
From their children, whether it is making them grow up too fast, abuse
Making them witness abuse, neglect abandonment, trust fraud and someday
Somehow we must learn to stand up for the child, no child left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment