Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bruschetta Baquettes and Ravioli

I love Bruschetta. I love to go out and eat it at a fancy restaurant. But with the economy the way it is today, it’s become less of an option. So I decided to try it at home. It turns out my whole family loves this recipe.




6 Roma tomatoes

1 bunch (6) green onions

Fresh basil

Pesto seasoning

Salt & pepper to taste


I have been mixing in other tomatoes to change up the flavor,
Very interesting concept. It keeps the world guessing,

After chopping, not blending or anything else, just me and a knife
I mix all the ingredient with a little bit of virgin olive oil,
Then spread over a slice of baquette bread, a little cheese, heTed so
So slightly and them into your mouth....oh I am now hungry, off to find
A baquette..


Oregano leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment