Monday, January 16, 2012

Realality Television and the Snap of the American Brain

We did the whole world become so fascinated it the mundane. The real of housewives of I don't give a shit, The I can't find a wife/husband without tv. Or How about those wonderful chefs who cant have a decent word come out of their mouths. I am your target addiunece and I can't stand all the crap on your television show. I have taken my dogs walking,,I don't care who sings the best, or who did whom, and I certainly don't care if she/he crys when the answer is no.

Sorry housewives, I have a husband, kinda like him and he helps out, and you are right I don't drive a porsche, and hang out at bars, I did that once. I was a trashy biker then.
What happened to televisions, now you bore me wtih deaths i figure out before you, and I sleep way too much.

The band needs to slip off and smack the crap outta someone cause we need to be woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment